Sunday, January 18, 2009

Luxury stop over

We decided to stop over in Kolkata for a night of luxury before heading back to Mumbai. We booked the Park hotel and got ready to be pampered! We had initially thought we'd do some sight seeing in Kolkata, but so far we've barely left the hotel grounds. We are both coming down with a cold and our bodies are finally yelling and screaming with how they were treated for the last 2+ weeks!

I went for a massage this morning only to find out that I have too many injuries to really enjoy it! I have so many bruises all over my body that the therapist kept asking 'what are all these purple dots'! haha. But as she dodged the purple spots I seemed to relax a bit.

Still have a head cold that is trying to become more so lots of rest and water is the recipe for now. Heading back to Mumbai today and will hopefully have time to go through the 800 photos and gazillion hours of video!

No comments:

Post a Comment