Sunday, December 21, 2008

Target Reached!!

First a HUGE thank you to all of you who have donated to our two charities. We have reached our fundraising target today for BOTH charities - Mercy Corps (Presently at 1,347 Pounds) and FRANK Water (1,005 Pounds). I am so excited that we have reached this point! I knew we would, but it has been amazing the people who have reached out and given to these great charities. People I have not seen or talked to in so many years have come out to give. This just makes me so excited. I know there are still a lot of people out there who have pledged, so I think we will go even higher before the start of the run in 11 days. If you are procrastinating on giving.. you have a bit more time!!

Since we've met our quota, I'm looking at registering one of our Indian NGOs on Justgiving to also get them some funds!! Will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment